SenseCAP Wireless Air Temperature and Humidity Sensor - LoRaWAN EU868MHz
LoraWan Air Temperature
This device incorporates a built-in LoRa transmitter based on SX1276 for long-range transmission, a 2-in-1 sensor, and a custom battery. It is specifically designed and optimized for use cases powering end devices by batteries for years. To minimize the power consumption, the device wakes up, transmits the collected temperature and humidity data to the gateway, and then goes back to sleep.
Under the best of circumstances, the battery is expected to last for more than 8 years, depending on the data transmission intervals. Please kindly note that the default interval is once per hour. If you'd like to change the data upload interval, please refer to this document.
SenseCAP Sensor adopts a modular design, integrating the data-logger with the sensor probe, which can be replaced by other SenseCAP sensor probes. This sensor's data logger is rated IP66, and the sensor probe is rated IP65.
- Support LoRaWAN protocol Class A
- High reliability and stability
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission: 10km in line of sight scene, 2 km in urban scenes
- Battery life ≥ 8 years
- IP66 enclosure, suitable for outdoor applications
- Rapid installation and deployment (see the video below)
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Building and Industrial Control
- Environmental Monitoring
- Other Wireless Sensing Applications