The Things Indoor Gateway(TTIG) is designed to be a fully compliant, ultra low-cost LoRaWAN gateway, with WiFi as the backhaul.
Gateway LoRa Indoor
The Things Indoor Gateway(TTIG) is designed to be a fully compliant, ultra low-cost LoRaWAN gateway, with WiFi as the backhaul. The gateway comes with a wall plug, and can be powered over USB-C on 900mA, making the gateway even suitable for applications that require dynamic coverage.
- An 8 channel LoRaWAN indoor gateway at a price of $69.
- One of the first gateways to support the state-of-the-art BasicStation Protocol.
- Supports LBT.
- Simple setup steps taking less than 5 mins.
- Can connect to any network backend of choice.
- Setup and Connectivity over WiFi.
- Can be powered up via a USB-C cable or via an elegant connector to the power outlet.
- Built-in omnidirectional antenna for indoor use.
- EU868, US915, AS923 and CN470 versions available.
- Security via a range of modes.